If you landed on this post, it’s because we are just one step closer to getting your session booked and finalized. I could not be more excited to meet you and show you how truly beautiful you are. With my creativity and technical skill set, I love to capitalize on who you are as a person that translates into a photograph, so others can see who you are as well.
Here’s what you can expect in the time to follow. My hopes are that this will help you to prepare for your session so you feel as prepared and confident in the days/weeks leading up to your session.
- Set a date. by setting a date this allows us to have a timeline with an actionable list of items to complete before we meet. Don’t worry, I’ll send you a tailored list to fit your needs for your particular session.
- Create a Pinterest inspiration/mood board. The Pinterest board purpose is to give you space a creative space for inspiration/mood boarding, and for me to have a little glimpse into your visual world. You are invited to pin anything that is you, your likes, aesthetics, people you’re inspired by, favorite movies/actors, vacation locations, etc. It will help me to get to know a little more of your style.
- Fill out my questionnaire (attached).
- Choose a location. By visiting my blog, you can skim through my sessions. This helps to you an idea on what look will fit your needs.
- Choose your wardrobe. Don’t forget your hair and makeup. This is such an important step, and if you’d like, I’d be happy to suggest clothing options.
- SESSION TIME! Hooray!!
- Receive your gallery. This is where you will choose your absolute favorites for me to edit and retouch.
Please let me know if you have any questions or requests. Do not hesitate to reach out. Call or text: 415-312-0307
Cheers to creating magic together!
Schedule time with me